Browser and Operating System Requirements.
The following browsers and operating systems may be used to access our training.
NOTE: No other browsers are supported.
- Internet Explorer v8+ on WIN v7+
- Mozilla Firefox v15+ on WIN v7+ or v20+ on MAC
- Google Chrome v25+ on WIN v7+ or v25+ on MAC
- Safari v5.1 on MAC
- Opera v12 on MAC
Adobe Flash Player Required. All our courses use the Adobe Flash Player. To be sure you have the latest version, you should click on the icon to download and install.
Adobe Flash Player Version. Click on the link to check the version of the Flash Player you currently have installed.
Enable Adobe Flash in Chrome. To verify that Flash is enabled in Chrome, look towards the top left area of the browser, just to the left of the web address and click on . In the list that appears, look for Flash. To the right of Flash, click on the arrow and select "Always allow on this site."
Support for Android devices. If you would like to use an Android device to take the training, you can download the Photon Flash Browser for Android devices.
Support for Apple devices. If you would like to use an Apple iPad to take the training, you can download the Photon Flash Player & Private Browser for iPad from iTunes.
Clearing Browser Cache. At times you may need to clear out your Browser cache to ensure you are looking at the latest version of a website. Follow the link for Browser-specific steps to clearing out your Browser cache.
Graphics Card Issue. If you invoke the online course and the course window is blank (you receive no loading messages) your problem may be your graphics card. Follow the steps below to correct the issue:
- Go to: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- When you see the animated 'banner' underneath the page header "Adobe Flash Player," RIGHT click on the banner.
- You will see a pop-up menu. From the pop-up menu select Settings.
- On the "Adobe Flash Player Settings" window you will see an option for "Enable hardware acceleration".
- UNCHECK the option "Enable hardware acceleration".
- Click the CLOSE button.
- Close all browser windows and try to access the online course.
Connection Speed. Our courses are best viewed using Internet connection speeds equivalent to broadband (Cable, DSL, etc) or faster.
If you continue to have trouble, send us a support request.
If you continue to have trouble accessing or viewing any of the Wellspring online training courses, please contact us using the information below. Someone will respond to your request within 24 hours.
For addition information about your user environment, please visit www.whatsmybrowser.org